Sunday, August 8, 2010

Please

Dear peope who don't give a fuck!,

It is Sunday afternoon, two days after the party. All I want to do it throw things against the wall. I want to hurt people. I want to hurt me.
I am just full of energy and have no fucking clue what to do with it. I do one thing, and it fucking blows up in my face. Fuck details!

I left the party early because I threw up and fel tlk e a fuckingaz. Fuckt!

I feel like I am running away but I'm not getting anywhere. I smoke pot, and i tdon't get anywhere. I drink and I don't get anywayere. I canf rdoaifhe

Any time I get close to actually having a moment of truth I fill with energy from no where and everywhere and then I blow up. I fill up with emotion and it just blows me up.

I no longer exsist.

I am no longer me. Who am I?

Please fucking tell me who I am.

Please.

2 comments: