Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Do unto others...

Please just watch, no matter what you think about the LGBT community or gay marriage, take a few minutes and listen.



Not really much to say that Olbermann didn't, except maybe this:

You all know me. Are you ready to tell me I am something less than you? That you should be able to get married but I can't? Are you really telling me you are better than me?

Because, no matter what you say, that is what it feels like to me, to the millions in the LGBT community, and to the many more millions who think equal rights means equal rights, no matter the person's sex, skin color, religion or sexual orientation.

No separate but equal. No don't ask don't tell. No standing against gay marriage "for the children" or to protect the "sanctity" of marriage.

Equal rights means equal rights for ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment