Friday, October 10, 2008

Late Nights

It's like my witching hour, I swear. Between 11 p.m. and 4 a.m. I can't sleep, there is nothing on, and no one to talk to, which just leaves me reading stuff online, listening to podcasts and finding videos on YouTube like this: 'Chicago Way'



Now all I can say about this attack (or these attacks; Rezko, William Daley [really?], and William Ayers) is the voters aren't going to like it. At least not the voters who aren't already voting for McCain. The economy will not stop tanking and the McCain campaign wants to talk about this?

Um? Bring it on? I mean, from my point of view, acting on advice from his base while also being hit not only from "Georgetown cocktail party" conservatives and Rush Limbaugh but everyone on left as well, only moves your poll numbers in one direction: down because the independent votes are once again turned off by a campaign gone full tilt negative.

Well at least my generation gets its own 1932 campaign. [sarcasm] It's what I've always wanted for Christmas. [/sarcasm]

Now we can have some fun. McCain has gone from McBush to McNasty. And playing dirty against the Obama while he is running on change and hope is only going to lead to a landslide -- for Obama.



So, yeah, I really need to find a way to get more sleep. Staying up and reading all this is only going to make me crazy.

Too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment